Sunday 28 August 2011

You Know I Got Sole: The Sock&Sole Awards, 2011

'Its been a long time, I shouldn't have left you, without a strong [shoe] to step to.'
Eric B & Rakim (You Know I Got Soul)
My apologies loyal readers, I have been in transition! The messages from readers like @JammyOlives on Twitter really gave me a shove to get producing some new material. 

Anyway I'm back now and you will be blessed with my interpretation of a year in the shoe game, in the form of the The Sock&Sole Awards, as you can tell this idea came from the VMA's and I thought to do my own. 

The format is simple. Six categories: 
  • Best Smart Shoe
  • Best Sock
  • Best Casual Shoe
  • Best Trainer
  • Sock Brand of the Year
  • Shoe Brand of the Year
Shortlist of three, from which the winner will be selected, by Sock&Sole. 

Any questions?

#StandbyForThePresentation

@SockandSole

No comments: