Monday 3 October 2011

Take A Hike...

@bazape asked me via twitter message, a question to the tone of 'Are you going to be writing about all this walking shoes that are cropping up in shops and magazines this season?' To which I replied 'I already have!' But for those who may have missed it I will bring you again the Art of The Walking Boot from Sock&Sole's 11 for '11 back in March of this year.


Popular brands here include Red Wing and Wolverine. The difference between the fashion pieces seen here and the functional pieces you can pick up in your local outdoors/camping store is the design, particularly in the soles. I wouldn't trust these on the Pennine Trail just as much I wouldn't trust the Merrell Chameleons on the catwalks at LFW! So there you have it @bazape, #informed!

@SockandSole

No comments: